Back to the Gallery


 

Click on image to enlarge
palmerpark.jpg  37k


Click here to see a
close up shot.
 



 
  Charles N. Agree - Architect

The Palmer Park was located in the town of Highland, a suburb of Detroit between Six Mile and Hill on Hamilton. It opened in August of 1937 and was built at a cost of $200,000 in a French Moderne style. Charles Agree was one of Detroits major post-war movie theatre architects designing over 50 theatres. Remarkably rendered in grahite and white paint.
 



Quick Link Menu:  

Home  |  About  |  Contact Info

Raymond Loewy Prints  |  Architectural Drawing Collection  |  Vintage Mica Lamps  |  James Daugherty Murals